DOs and DON’Ts with CATS
All cats are rescues from Green Street Rescue, have been fully vetted and are ready for adoption. The welfare of the cats is paramount.
- DO – supervise your human children
- DO – respect the cats, and make sure human children do the same
- DO – Be gentle. Treat our cats like your own cats, or like you would want to be treated if you were a cat
- Remember Cats are…. Cats! If you upset them and something goes wrong, please don’t sue the humans !! Besides, you signed a waiver.
- DON’T – make loud noises
- DO – take photos & tag us on Instagram @greenstreetrescuephilly
- DON’T – use flash photography
- DON’T – wake sleeping cats
- DON’T – pull cats’ tails or ears
- DON’T – touch cats’ eyes
- DON’T – pick up cats against their will
- DO – keep drinks safe and away from cats
- DO – talk to the Cat Wranglers if you have any questions
- DO – bring your own food for yourself and other humans, only (at your own discretion)
- Cats eat Cat food. People eat People Food.
- DO – fill out an application to adopt a cat
- DO – help us spread the word and invite other cat lovers