Looking for rescued cats who are ready for a FURR-ever home!?!?
1.) Interested in adopting and meeting the cats? We currently have limited in-person appointments available.
**If you are interested in adopting a barn cat please fill out an application and write “barn cat” in the line that says “Name of cat(s) you would like to adopt (if known)”
2.) We have a number of other cats available through our parent rescue, Green Street Rescue.
3.) Read the Guide to Cat Ownership and be sure to check out some of our Everything Cats Blog articles!
4.) Please Read!
You have done your research and are ready to adopt the one!?!? Download the Adoption Application Here.
– Please send your filled out application to GSRadoptions@gmail.com
– Please allow at least 2-3 business days for us to look over the application. We want to ensure a good match for the human and cat alike!
*At this time we are experiencing longer return calls from landlords, vets and references. Please be patient, it could take 7-10 days to approve an application pending we can get a hold of your contacts.
A few rules about adoptions:
- No same day adoptions.
- Your application will be reviewed and your vet and all references will be called.
- Application approval time will depend on the time it takes to reach all of your references.
- Once approved, you plan a time to pick up the cat from the cafe or foster home.
- Bring a carrier (we recommend a hard carrier, big enough for the cat to stand up and turn around in easily).
- Adoption fee is due at the time of pickup – $125 for one, $175 for two.
- You will be provided with the cat’s medical records
- We suggest talking to your vet within 3 months from adoption to get a base line.